Victim of a loss?
Are you the victim of a loss? Contact us now so we can move quickly and contain the damage.
This is how our operations take place:
- EMERGENCY INTERVENTION
Within minutes or hours of your call, we will send an emergency team to contain the damage and prevent additional losses.
For example, in the event of a flood, water will be pumped immediately, moisture reading of materials taken, space freed and necessary openings made to accommodate the proper equipment for the next steps.
- EVALUATION AND AUTHORIZATION
An adjuster will quickly be mandated to inspect and list damage observed in order to prepare the reconstruction specifications.
Once the specifications are completed, they will be sent to the insurance adjustor assigned to the file. Then, we need only await the insurance company’s authorization to proceed with work.
- FILE TAKEOVER AND FOLLOW-UP
A project manager will take over your file and answer any questions you may have. This same person will be your contact until all operations have been completed and also serve as the bridge with your insurer.
Together, you and your project manager will determine the course of action. Every effort will be made to deal with any concerns you may have (reconstruction plan, relocation and moving, if necessary).
- Packing and listing of goods;
- Transportation and storage in a secure warehouse;
- Expertise of goods, according to their nature (electronic devices, furniture, cabinetwork, clothing, etc.);
- Moving the insured, if necessary (usually handled by the insurance company);
- Demolition, decontamination and additional drying, if necessary;
- Reconstruction and correction of a structural or finishing problem;
- Return of the insured’s goods.
- INTERVENTION D’URGENCE
Dans les minutes et les heures qui suivront votre appel, nous dépêcherons une équipe d’urgence chargée de contenir les dégâts et de prévenir toute perte supplémentaire.